Sing Along and Story Time with Captain Jack, Tinkerbell and Hook!
Join our interactive experiences with your favorite Pirate friends …
- Sep 4, 11 am – Special Pirate Edition of Land of Make Believe Story time with Miss Kelli 11am, Facebook Live
- Sep 9, 5pm – Meet Jack Sparrow Interactive Show via Ring Central (register below for link)
- Sep 11, 11am – Special Pirate Edition of Land of Make Believe Story time with Miss Kelli 11am, Facebook Live
- Sep 16, 5pm – Neat Stuff with Ariel Interactive Show via Ring Central (register below for link)
- Sep 19, TBD – Facebook Live for National Talk Like A Pirate Day
Pirate Scavenger Adventure
Explore ye neighborhood and find ye treasure!
September 19: 10 AM – Noon (Ages 8-12) | 12:30-2:30 PM (Ages 13-18) | 3:00 – 5:00 PM (Ages 19-101)
Come join in on the fun completing Pirate inspired missions using the GooseChase app. Participants pre-register to receive their code and information about the Hunt. At the designated time, registrants log on to the app and start completing missions. You directly upload the pictures/videos through the GooseChase app. Missions are scored points and can receive bonuses for creativity, involvement, etc. Family participation is encouraged, but the primary participant must be in the appropriate age-group. One registrant per household only (so if you have three children, only register one person for the family – individuals do not compete against each other). Registration limited in each category and will close two hours prior to the start time, so sign up early.
Box Boat Challenge
A mini version of our Annual Cardboard Regatta
We know there are many smart and creative Pirates in our landlocked community. We always love seeing your boats, so we’re creating a remote miniature version just for you. Any Pirate can design a cardboard boat and submit it online. We will give prizes for Junior (8 years old to – 13) and Adult Pirates (14 and older) in the following 3 categories:
- Best Pirate Ship – box boat that looks most like an authentic Pirate Ship
- Best Sea Creature – box boat that is the best or coolest creature from the deep
- Most Sea Worthy – This is a STEM challenge! We want to see what you can do from an engineering stand point. Show us what you can do to make your boat float in a pool or bathtub. Can it hold a lot of weight, self propel, submarine, launch cannonball grapes?
All ships should be made of cardboard and no bigger then 20″ x 20″. Photos required and videos encouraged!
All submission will be shared in a gallery on the Northglenn Pirate Fest Facebook page and winners will receive a one of a kind award AND other goodies (delivered to your door if you live in Northglenn/Thornton, and mailed if you’re at a further port).